Funny Friendship Status
These are some funny friendship quotes and sayings that may remind you of the kind of relationship you have with your closest friends. Browse our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous Funny Friendship status and Funny Friendship caption.
Don’t let friends down when they need u the most.
- My dear friend, you attract me more than gravity. I love you!
- True friends are like loud farts. They don’t smell as much, always make you laugh and life is impossible to live without them.
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness and shenanigans.
- I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel
A beautiful friendship can change people.
- I like you most because you are always there to join in my weirdness.
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
Friendship doubles your Happiness and divides your Sorrow…
- The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.
- A good friend is cheaper than therapy.
- I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.
- We’ll be friend ’til we’re old and senile… Then we’ll be new friends!
- What do you say to your best friend when you stand at the gates of hell? Nothing. If it’s your best friend, she already knows.
- Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- YOU BETTER RUN! She’s our friend, and she’s crazy!
- I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.
- You think I’m crazy? You should see me with my best friend.
- We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
- You’re annoying. You’re weird. You’re crazy. You’re stupid. You’re clingy. You’re… just like me.
- Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.
- Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.
- It doesn’t matter who likes us. WE like us.
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
- Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
- True friendship is hating on everything together.
- I need you to text me every 30 seconds saying that everything is gonna be okay.
- Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
- If one’s friends do not openly laugh at him, they are not, in fact, his friends.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.
- Friends share secrets, that’s what keeps us close.
- When I look at both of you, a Coldplay song plays in my heart.